Bringing together a number of significant sites and services, the Mirani Community Precinct celebrates the uniqueness of the Pioneer Valley, its people and history.
A collaboration between Mackay Regional Council, Deicke Richards and Wolter Consulting, the Precinct’s design has been informed by master plans alongside community knowledge and professional expertise.
Significant groundwork and workshopping provided its framework – to embrace a collection of civic and community and activities – and showcase:
- a mix of visitor and resident experiences;
- flexible and adaptable spaces;
- authentic tourism opportunities;
- the surrounding natural assets; and
- Mirani as a destination, both day and night.